Pace Industries is committed to delivering excellence across customers, capabilities and cost through the discipline of Operational Excellence.
A system of processes, competencies, beliefs, behaviors, and commitments to deliver excellence.
Operational Excellence at Pace is about creating value for the Customer. Our aim is to create a culture that promotes continuous improvement and sustainable long-term growth. Leadership and teamwork are the center of all improvements at all levels of the organization.
Operational Excellence is a mindset with strategic focus on Customer, Capabilities, and Cost ensuring solid foundational elements of goal alignment through Policy Deployment, value stream mapping, 5S workplace organization, standardized work, visual controls, and disciplined data driven problem solving.
ELEMENTS OF OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Create value for the Customer.
- Create constancy of purpose.
- Respect for everyone.
- Systematic and scientific thinking.
- Maintain high quality levels.
- Focus on flow to minimize interruptions and waste.
Operational Excellence delivers continuous improvements using key tools such as, lean manufacturing lean manufacturing (waste reduction), six sigma (variation reduction), and Kaizen (continuous improvement with a sense of urgency).
Operational Excellence delivers continuous improvements using key tools such as, lean manufacturing (waste reduction), six sigma (variation reduction), and Kaizen (continuous improvement with a sense of urgency).
Pace as a trusted supplier and partner follows a quality philosophy to deliver on requirements consistently to ensure our customers have the best parts for their products.
Our Pace Quality Vision is aligned with our 3C’s – customer, capabilities and cost.
- Every level of the organization is committed to continually improving the effectiveness of our Management System to achieve our organizational performance strategies, goals and targets.
- We continuously improve our processes by implementing robust control techniques and benchmark practices; we believe in being proactive.
- Together, as One Pace Quality, we are driving our culture of collaboration, leadership and best practice sharing across the entire organization, directly benefiting our customer and supplier relationships.
Pace Industries is a leader in safety within the die casting industry, earning top safety awards in multiple categories from NADCA since 2010.
- At Pace – Working Safely is a Condition of Employment
- Safety is not only critical for all employees’ wellbeing, but it is also a core driver of operational excellence at Pace through Hazard Identification & Mitigation.
- We continue to earn recognition for best safety practices year after year through our relentless pursuit of improving safety practices across each of our facilities.
SAFETY CORE VALUE & COMMITMENTS
A positive safety culture exists when a set of shared values and beliefs about workplace safety & health influences and drives practices for preventing workplace injuries.
These are values and beliefs that reinforce a strong safety culture where people value and expect a safe and healthy workplace. Our associates are our most valuable resource where safety & health is valued along with productivity, quality and pay. In a strong safety culture, We believe workplace injuries and illnesses can be prevented, Leaders Drive Improvement, and Everyone plays a part in building Safe and Healthy workplaces. Values are embedded, while priorities can change. Safety is a “Condition of Employment”. Safety is fundamental to Operational Excellence and therefore Safety is a core value.