Founded in 1947, the Grafton Division is comprised of four facilities with 400,000 square feet of manufacturing space and 100,000 square feet of warehouse space. We pride ourselves as a solutions provider streamlining the supply chain with American made, quality products at a globally competitive price.
The Grafton Division is a TS certified leader in the manufacture of complex high pressure die castings, machining, painting, polishing, testing and assembly, providing exceptional quality and value.
- 31 Die Cast Machines Ranging 800 to 2500 Ton
- Automated – Robotic Cells
- Central Shot Monitoring Systems
- Fondarex Vacuum Systems
- Vertical & Horizontal Machining Centers
- Finish Blasting Machines
- Vibratory Machines
- CNC Mills & Lathes
- High Melt Capacity of Multiple Alloys
- Optical Emission Spectrometers
- Custom High Speed Machining Centers
- Automotive Industry
- Motorcycle Industry
- Small Engine Components
- Recreational Vehicle Industry
THE PACE ADVANTAGE
Pace’s Grafton Division is a leader in producing complex high pressure die castings primarily for customers in the automotive, industrial, large and small engine, and lighting industries. Value add services include machining, painting, in-house assembly and more.
SAFETY AND CERTIFICATIONS
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001:2008
- TS 16949:2009